Fwd: Call for Papers for Special Issue on Systems Research

James Martin

Sep 16, 2016, 6:43:11 AM9/16/16
to SSWG
There is going to be a special issue of the journal System dealing with the subject of Systems Research. See call for papers below. Tim Ferris is a member of our Systems Science Working Group and is one of the co-editors for this special issue. Papers are due Jan 15th.

I would like to see each of the active projects in SSWG to consider publishing a paper on their project's research findings.

James
Chair, Sys Sci WG