a gentle reminder

Krux

Jun 14, 2017, 1:07:44 AM6/14/17
to synshop
I spent quite a bit of time cleaning up today. Tools not put away, large amount of saw dust left on machines (vs normal air born dust settling), bits left in machines (shopbot/drill press), cords wrapped around equipment and in walkways.

We expect that when you get done using a machine, that you vacuum saw dust of and from around said machine. Bits are not to be left in machines. The saw blade of the table saw should be put in the lower most position. All tools be put away, and scrap/work material be cleaned up and put away. Cords not be left in path ways.

Thank you,

Krux