Let me know...

Josh Paxton

Jun 3, 2017, 5:58:36 AM6/3/17
to SYN Shop
A couple years ago I headed up a group to make a costume and art piece for Cirque Couture, and the next year's theme is out, and it's "prysm." Anyone want to be apart of this fun filled event this year?

Last time was disorganized, and last second, but I feel we have a month to get an idea,and plan a schedule. Then we submit.

Aakin Patel

Jun 7, 2017, 9:47:53 PM6/7/17
to syn...@googlegroups.com
I would be interested.