Does anyone have a brazing setup I could borrow?

4 vistas
Ir al primer mensaje no leído

Nathan Bryant

no leída,
20 jun 2016, 12:10:42 a.m.20/6/16
para SYN Shop
Does anyone have an oxyacetylene torch and a nitrogen gas cylinder I could borrow for next weekend? I need to do some brazing to install a new air conditioner.

Richard Furniss

no leída,
20 jun 2016, 5:01:59 p.m.20/6/16
para SYN Shop
I have a oxy/acet torch, the oxy tank is chin high (large) I also have a vac pump if you need it, but I don’t nitrogen

702-553-7431
Richard Furniss
No trees were harmed in the creation of this message. But billions of electrons were terribly inconvenienced!
--
@synshop
https://synshop.org