Amazon Smile

Jeff Rosowski

Aug 22, 2017, 12:30:52 PM8/22/17
to syn...@googlegroups.com
Great news, we got our first donation from Amazon Smile today.

As a reminder, Amazon donates 0.5% of the purchase price to SYN Shop, so use the following link http://smile.amazon.com/ch/45-4657308 and support us every time you shop.

Every bit helps the shop, so the more people we can get using Amazon Smile to support SYN Shop, the more we receive quarterly.

Thanks to everyone who did setup Amazon Smile to donate to SYN Shop.

Brian Dirk

Aug 22, 2017, 12:42:45 PM8/22/17
to syn...@googlegroups.com
also, once you've started using amazon smile  don't forget to install a browser add-on that redirects you to the smile.amazon.com page so that you regularly take advantage of amazon smile....

Smile Always for Chrome:
https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/smile-always/jgpmhnmjbhgkhpbgelalfpplebgfjmbf?hl=en

Redirect to Smile for Firefox:

KeepOnSmiling for Safari

Smiling Ever Onward for Internet Explorer. (Multi step.)
     1.) Download  and install the files from here:   https://www.google.com/chrome/

--
@synshop
https://synshop.org