Soldering class, Digital Clock

krux

May 23, 2016, 12:39:47 PM5/23/16
to synshop
In case you missed it on Meetup, we have a LED clock kit soldering class
coming up this Saturday.

http://www.meetup.com/synshop/events/231149171/

--
perl -e 's==UBER?=+y[:-o]}(;->\n{q-yp-y+k}?print:??;-p#)'

Daniel Hill

May 24, 2016, 10:54:38 AM5/24/16
to SYN Shop
Looking forward to a full house. Jeremy Bruener at Techbrainiacs advertised on his mailing list.

I'm trimming the slides of discussion and adding a burn safety slide (a brave 6 year-old was our incident last time) and a 'further ideas' slide.

This class will deplete the stock of clock kits. Ideas for the next kit in the series are welcome.

Brian Dirk

May 24, 2016, 12:25:32 PM5/24/16
to syn...@googlegroups.com
This was awesome. We went from 6 students going to 12 students going: basically overnight.

We have also reached the threshold where we need at least one other soldering savvy person to help out with this. Anyone willing to help out on the 28th with this class ?

--
@synshop
https://synshop.org