Printrbot: figured it out

Charley Jones

Jun 22, 2016, 12:46:19 PM6/22/16
to SYN Shop
As you know, one of my printrbots prints weren't sticking but the other was. Similar models, same settings. Turns out there was a difference in materials. I moved the good floss to the bad bot and it stuck. It's a temperature thing. Different floss need different temperatures

Andrew Morrow

Jun 22, 2016, 4:38:35 PM6/22/16
to syn...@googlegroups.com
I'm glad it got sorted!  Remember that not only different filaments require different temperatures, but different colors of the same brand of filament will print differently at different temperatures.

--
@synshop
https://synshop.org

Charley Jones

Jun 22, 2016, 4:44:01 PM6/22/16
to syn...@googlegroups.com
Yup, that's what I discovered.  Same manufacturer, same color, two different temperatures.  Cura has one temp setting so have to remember to change.  So
much for storing gcode library on Octoprint.

Sent from my iPhone 6s!
Charley Jones, PMP
You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "SYN Shop" group.