CyberTECH BlackHat Invite!

Darin Andersen

Jul 19, 2016, 11:30:31 PM7/19/16
to SYN Shop
CyberTECH is busy preparing for our upcoming events at BlackHat 2016 held in Las Vegas 2-4 August - AND YOUR INVITED.

Our open events this year include our Securing the Internet of Things Masters and our Cyber+IoT Bangers & Mash Breakfast.  Our CISO VIP Dinner is SOLD OUT.

Our Securing the Internet of Things BlackHat Masters event is on Tuesday, August 2 from 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM.  Our Cyber+IoT Bangers & Mash Breakfast is set for August 3 from 8:30 AM to 10:30 AM.

SPEAKERS for this year event include Davis Hake, Director, Cybersecurity Strategy, Palo Alto Networks, Tony Cole, Federal CISO, FireEye, Scott Zoldi, Chief Analytics Officer, FICO Decisions, Ashton Mozano, CTO, Circadence, Justine Phillips, Special Counsel Sheppard Mullin, Michael Sardaryzadeh, Director, Cyber-Security Operations, General Electric Healthcare Systems, Craig Harper, CTO, Sysorex, Frank Bunton, CISO, MedImpact, Darin Andersen, Chairman & Founder, CyberUnited and CyberTECH, Paul Dant, Chief Strategist, Independent Security Evaluators, Zach Lanier, Director, Research, Cylance, Stephan Chenette, CEO, AttackIQ and Jerry Gamblin, Malware Researcher, Carfax

Tuesday, August 2, 2016
Securing the Internet of Things Masters
Charlie Palmer Steak House
Four Seasons Hotel, Las Vegas, Nevada
10:00 AM to 4:00 PM

CyberTECH is at the forefront of bringing together the best minds from across the globe to tackle tough problems around Internet of things (IoT) privacy and security. Since October 2013, CyberTECH has partnered with national and local, public and private organizations to produce more than 100 Securing the Internet of Things (SIOT) Masters and other Forums and other IoT events bringing together leading industry stakeholders, including hardware manufacturers, software developers, cloud providers, security professionals, entrepreneurs, consumer advocates and key decision makers to explore the current IoT ecosystem and address the impact that IoT will have on societies around the world.

More details on our BlackHat 2016 events:

Wednesday, August 3, 2016
Cyber+IoT Bangers & Mash eWeek Round Table Breakfast
Ri Ra Irish Pub
Mandalay Hotel Las Vegas, Nevada
8:30 AM to 10:30 AM

Registration links:

For Securing the Internet of Things Forum REGISTER at
https://www.eventbrite.com/myevent?eid=26649991843

For Cyber+IoT Bangers & Mash Breakfast REGISTER at
https://www.eventbrite.com/myevent?eid=26650287728

Daniel Hill

Jul 20, 2016, 2:05:07 AM7/20/16
to SYN Shop