Copper tape

Yair Reshef

Jan 15, 2017, 8:42:13 PM1/15/17
to SYN Shop
Hey, I'm looking everywhere for copper tape. Needed for a workshop tommorow.

Fry's and homedepot both don't stock it. Craft stores? (Michael's didn't have)

Money no object! Give.mi tape

Yoshida 6023841288

kr...@thcnet.net

Jan 15, 2017, 9:41:46 PM1/15/17
to SYN Shop
> Hey, I'm looking everywhere for copper tape. Needed for a workshop tommorow.
>
> Fry's and homedepot both don't stock it. Craft stores? (Michael's didn't have)

There was some at the shop awhile ago, but I haven't seen it since we moved.
Use to live in the electronics area.

perl -e 's==UBER?=+y[:-o]}(;->\n{q-yp-y+k}?print:??;-p#)'

charlie wallace

Jan 15, 2017, 10:00:39 PM1/15/17
to syn...@googlegroups.com
try blicks, they often have it in the stained glass areas, also amazon
has it on prime if you got it.
> --
> @synshop
> https://synshop.org
> ---

Mark J Koch

Jan 15, 2017, 10:42:14 PM1/15/17
to syn...@googlegroups.com
Yair,

I have about 10 feet left of 1 inch wide tape. You’ll have to come get it from my house tonight.

respond to me directly.

Let me know.

Daniel Hill

Jan 15, 2017, 11:58:17 PM1/15/17
to SYN Shop
I'm in old Henderson. I have a roll of thinner stuff I can dig out. Email me.

Mark J Koch

Jan 16, 2017, 12:15:55 AM1/16/17
to syn...@googlegroups.com
Turns out he is in Arizona and contacted the wrong hackerspace.

We wish him the best of luck though. :D

mark

> On Jan 15, 2017, at 8:58 PM, Daniel Hill <dvh...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> I'm in old Henderson. I have a roll of thinner stuff I can dig out. Email me.

postmowoods

Jan 16, 2017, 1:13:28 PM1/16/17
to syn...@googlegroups.com
Look at Michael's or a stained glass store.

Kelly

Sent on a Sprint Samsung Galaxy Note® 3