Fwd: [General Questions] Invite to electronics swap meet

Bill Tomiyasu

May 16, 2018, 11:55:27 AM5/16/18
to SYN Shop
Hi All,

FYI, there’s an electronics swap meet on Saturday May 26th sponsored by the local Ham Radio group. Information is below. Flyer is attached. You can buy or sell.

Begin forwarded message:

From: "Charles Shepard" <k7...@cox.net>
Subject: RE: [General Questions] Invite to electronics swap meet
Date: May 16, 2018 at 8:50:24 AM PDT
To: "'Bill Tomiyasu'" <bi...@synshop.org>

Hello Bill,

The LVRAC Spring Swap Meet & Mini Ham Fest is Saturday May 26th, 2018 from 9AM to 3PM at the Salvation Army FellowShip Hall, 2900 Palomino Lane, Las Vegas, Nevada…

Also I have attached a Fly for your use and distribution…

It would be great to meet you and your fellow “Makers”, as most HAMS are Makers at heart…

Hope to see you on the 26th,

Chas. B. (Charlie) Shepard – K7CBS
President
image001.jpg
image004.png
image005.png
LVRAC -SwapMeet Flkyer-OneUp.pdf

krux

May 16, 2018, 12:05:59 PM5/16/18
to syn...@googlegroups.com, Bill Tomiyasu

That conflicts with some other plans I have for that Saturday, so I'll be missing it.  However it looks like it it would be fun.

On 2018-05-16 08:55, Bill Tomiyasu wrote:

Hi All,

FYI, there's an electronics swap meet on Saturday May 26th sponsored by the local Ham Radio group. Information is below. Flyer is attached. You can buy or sell.

--BillT

Begin forwarded message:

From: "Charles Shepard" <k7...@cox.net>
Date: May 16, 2018 at 8:50:24 AM PDT
To: "'Bill Tomiyasu'" <bi...@synshop.org>

--
@synshop
https://synshop.org

@synshop
https://synshop.org
---

@synshop
https://synshop.org
---

May 26, 2018, 3:23:16 PM5/26/18
to syn...@googlegroups.com
Anyone know if this moved or was cancelled? I'm at the advertised location now and there doesn't appear to be anything here.

Thanks,

--jed

Jed Daniels

May 26, 2018, 3:48:13 PM5/26/18
to syn...@googlegroups.com
Nevermind, I found it: no signage, but if you drive around all the way to the back, there are a couple of cars that clearly belong to HAMs.

--jed

Larry Clay

May 26, 2018, 4:50:46 PM5/26/18
to syn...@googlegroups.com
Thanks!

Larry Clay

May 26, 2018, 4:50:46 PM5/26/18
to syn...@googlegroups.com
Are you at 2900 Palomino Ln?  I was just getting ready to go there.

Larry