Laser Cutter 11/8

Forge (Vanessa)

Nov 8, 2016, 2:18:33 PM11/8/16
to SYN Shop
I'm just giving an announcement that I'll be aligning the laser cutter today 11/8 at about 9:00 pm.  Had a few complaints during the board meeting about a new beveling issue and the beam being reflected back so I'll be taking a look at that today.
If you're expecting to need the laser cutter that late in the night, just let me know and I'll push it into closed hours (though I really don't want to be home at midnight).

If you do need to cut earlier than that, no worries, the machine is cutting and is usable, I'm just going to comb through it maintenance it to make sure it's perfect.

-F0r63

*edit Sorry about the double emails anyone may have gotten.  I posted in the wrong group.
Message has been deleted