Help with 3D printing

boumelh...@gmail.com

Dec 9, 2017, 9:04:10 PM12/9/17
to SYN Shop
I'm a new member here, nice to meet you.

I'd like to learn how to start 3D printing things, and I dropped in a few days ago but at that time no one was there who could show me the ropes.
Anyone who can help, please let me know a time we can meet, and I'll really appreciate it.

Thanks in advance.
-Abbas

Tydence Davis

Dec 10, 2017, 10:33:02 PM12/10/17
to SYN Shop
Is there something in particular you want to print? Or just wanting to learn more?

boumelh...@gmail.com

Dec 11, 2017, 9:28:28 PM12/11/17
to SYN Shop
I'm going to be printing a whole lot of little swords. I have the model, I just want to learn how to use the printers in the first place.

Abbas Boumelhem

Dec 12, 2017, 1:04:29 PM12/12/17
to SYN Shop
Good news!
I was able to walk in and meet a few people who could show me how it works. Everything should be in order now, thanks

Tydence Davis

Dec 13, 2017, 4:37:36 PM12/13/17
to SYN Shop
Good to hear..! I was going to say, I know a bit about printing, and I'll be by on Saturday to do some work.