January SYN Shop Elections

Jeff Rosowski

Nov 29, 2016, 1:26:34 AM11/29/16
to syn...@googlegroups.com
It seems like it was just June, when we had our elections for the SYN Shop officers.  Come January, it's that time where we elect who we want to be on the SYN Shop Board of Directors for the six Directors at Large positions.

So some changes this year.  We're now holding our board meetings on the first Saturday of the month instead of the last Saturday of the month.  There will be no board meeting for December, as this change was decided during the November board meeting which just happened.

In order to be on the board of directors, and to vote for the board of directors, you must be a vetted member of SYN Shop.  We'll process any new vetted members before we have the vote, so if you don't have card access, now is the time to get your sponsor form filled out.

Elections are happening on January 7th.

If you are interested, please let me know as soon as possible.  We also ask, that you write a short paragraph, no more than 100 words, which details why you want to be a board member.  We include this information on the online ballot when members vote.  Deadline for nominations is December 24th. Again, if you are going to run, let me know as soon as possible, then get me your paragraph by December 24th.

- Krux