Steel tables

Jason Stewart

Aug 2, 2016, 3:12:07 PM8/2/16
to SYN Shop
How much are we trying to get rid of those extra steel tables in the shop for? I have a buddy that's interested in two of the rolling and one of the freestanding.

Krux

Aug 2, 2016, 3:57:31 PM8/2/16
to syn...@googlegroups.com, Jason Stewart
I don't think we've figured out a price yet, or for that matter figured out where we are using them all. I know we need probably four/six of the rolling tables for the shop. Two for electronics, probably two in welding, and if they work/can be modified to work, two in the small office, bringing the other two tables in the main room. They may be the wrong size for that however.
perl -e 's==UBER?=+y[:-o]}(;->\n{q-yp-y+k}?print:??;-p#)'