Jobs at my Employer Part Deux

Daniel Hill

Mar 14, 2018, 1:27:22 PM3/14/18
to SYN Shop
More and larger variety of jobs available at my employer.  We are hiring all over the place:

- InfoSec Analyst, Systems Engineer, Data Analysis, DBA, Sr Security Analyst
- Tech Support and Field Ops
- Android, PHP, Java, Front End, Full Stack Devs and leads
- Business Analysis, Product Managers
- Testers and Test Automation Engineers (including leads)

Feel free to talk to me about the company.  If you apply, add me for the referral name.

Dan

Aakin Patel

Mar 14, 2018, 3:56:31 PM3/14/18
to syn...@googlegroups.com
I'm going to repost this in our discord as well.

- Aakin

--
@synshop
https://synshop.org