Jamie Leben sent me

torch...@gmail.com

Jun 12, 2017, 3:29:06 PM6/12/17
to SYN Shop
Hi there,

My name is Drew Hsu. I am a member of the Loveland Creatorspace. I will be visiting some friends and delivering some of my glass sculpture to Las Vegas between the 14th to the 18th of this month and would love to meet some fellow makers/take a quick tour if anybody has some time.

I am an artist working on combining performance, lathe/lampworked glass, welding/blacksmithing, and 2D/3D digital graphics. I would love to come out and do some demos in the future. Please let me know if there is a good time to come by.

Best,
Drew Hsu aka Torchmouth
(970)980-8512

Krux

Jun 12, 2017, 3:42:24 PM6/12/17
to torch...@gmail.com, SYN Shop
Hi Drew,

We would love for you to come visit. You can come by the space on any of our open nights. we're open from 6pm to 10pm on weekdays, and 3pm to 10pm on Saturday.