Hackable materials

J Buckley

Jan 12, 2017, 10:23:06 AM1/12/17
to syn...@googlegroups.com
Moving have hackable materials available
Have a great set of collectables and hack material I must get rid of.
Looking for good homes for this stuff in a couple of weeks.

1) Know someone had a Computer History collection.  Have several items (there will be more).  This is special stuff, in design or history, or looks.  Much is historical...
1) Sun Desktop workstation
2) Several Computer Towers (from the time when looks of the cabinet were used to compete)
3) Have a special Monitor from the time of the Amiga computer called a "TIMM" Toshiba multimedia .....this is s monster by todays standards but has features not avail in today's systems.  Going to try and contact "Halverson" downtown...he knows this real well.
4) purchased at auction (long ago) a network operation tons of little stuff.  Much has to go.  Some are even items that can go to Museum level like the old school clicky keyboards (brand new in the box) etc.
5) have like (4) 1st generation Xboxes.  Was building the hack making a laptop out of them. Also have tons of research down to the chip level (not out in the public).  If I find all the materials its yours, just want to see a finished hack if it happens.

So this is where I come down on this stuff.  I could transport and ebay this stuff.  Could box it up take it down to the Blind Center (my fav charity) or some even to goodwill.  Not asking for any kind of cash for this stuff.  Only that if you want something in the box, you must take the whole box (my rules) *:) happy

keith greene

Jan 12, 2017, 3:14:46 PM1/12/17
to syn...@googlegroups.com
I'd be interested in the TIMM. I actually have several Amiga and Commodore computers and would put it to good use. Also the Sun workstation as I collect old computers and consoles.

--
@synshop
https://synshop.org

keith greene

Jan 29, 2017, 3:53:39 PM1/29/17
to syn...@googlegroups.com
What is going on with this? I'm still interested in the TIMM and the Sun Workstation, and one or 2 of the keyboards if this is still available. It was a little hard to understand exactly what you are/were going to be doing with it. I thought your other message said you were going to email me, but maybe I misread that.

Thanks,
Keith