I'm looking for Robot operators

Enrico Penzo

Jul 19, 2017, 11:17:36 AM7/19/17
to SYN Shop
Hi all,
I'm a robot maker based in Sydney, Australia.

I'm contacting few makerspaces in Nevada because I need help operating 4 robots during a conference in Las Vegas between the 26th August and the 1st September.
They are funny 5.5 feet tall robots and can be remote controlled by an IOS application.

Robot operators will need to operate the robot in a crowded environment and swap the 12V batteries every 3/4 hours.
We might also need someone to help to bump in a leap motion interactive installation and setup few LCD screens / laptops.

Please let me know if anyone in this group is interested, it should be fun!
Cheers,
Enrico