Metric Air Compressor Fitting HELP!!!

Jarred Coelho

Dec 11, 2016, 1:57:58 PM12/11/16
to syn...@googlegroups.com
Hey Folks,

    We have some from China helping us do some repairs at my place of employment and they brought some air tools that we cant connect for them. Their quick coupler fittings don't work with our stuff but their threads are also metric on the tool side too.

Anyone have any ideas on where I might be able to find an adapter to work with the standard fittings we have here?

Thanks,
Jarred

kr...@thcnet.net

Dec 11, 2016, 3:11:28 PM12/11/16
to syn...@googlegroups.com
Other than online, maybe Mcfadden-dale?

perl -e 's==UBER?=+y[:-o]}(;->\n{q-yp-y+k}?print:??;-p#)'

John Lighton

Dec 11, 2016, 3:17:06 PM12/11/16
to syn...@googlegroups.com
Go straight to McMaster-Carr (Google them). They will blow your mind. I'm sure there are things they don't stock but if so, you probably don't want to know what they are. Fast shipping too. We use them all the time.