Printer / Scanner

Brian Munroe

Sep 29, 2015, 8:55:33 PM9/29/15
to syn...@googlegroups.com
Hello again.

I got the printer to work over USB on WS2, but I didn't have enough time to get it working over wifi.  Eventually though.  Hang in there!

kr...@thcnet.net

Sep 29, 2015, 9:33:31 PM9/29/15
to syn...@googlegroups.com
> I got the printer to work over USB on WS2, but I didn't have enough time to
> get it working over wifi. Eventually though. Hang in there!

All the network ports should be hot, so you can hook it to wired network.

perl -e 's==UBER?=+y[:-o]}(;->\n{q-yp-y+k}?print:??;-p#)'

mr jones

Sep 29, 2015, 10:31:20 PM9/29/15
to syn...@googlegroups.com

Oh oh! As the one who wired up all the ports, lemme know if any don't work. Thanks!

-adj

kr...@thcnet.net

Oct 4, 2015, 12:15:10 AM10/4/15
to syn...@googlegroups.com
> I got the printer to work over USB on WS2, but I didn't have enough time to
> get it working over wifi. Eventually though. Hang in there!

I plugged in the network cable.. it's back to it's working configuration on
the wired network. Probably have to undo anything you did on WS2.

Brian Munroe

Oct 4, 2015, 1:03:24 PM10/4/15
to syn...@googlegroups.com
awesome, thx.  I haven't been able to make it to the shop, but will have some time this week to fiddle with stuff