Pressure Washer & Electrical Panels

kr...@krux.org

Nov 28, 2017, 10:05:14 PM11/28/17
to syn...@googlegroups.com
Does anyone know who owns the black gasoline powered pressure washer which is
at the shop? It was being improperly stored by the high voltage
transformers/electrical panels. There was no parking permit on it, to
indicate who it belongs to.

For those who do not know, fire code says that you cannot store anything in
the area three feet in front of an electrical panel or transformer.

Storing something flammable/combustible in that area is especially bad.

perl -e 's==UBER?=+y[:-o]}(;->\n{q-yp-y+k}?print:??;-p#)'

Joshua Paxton

Nov 28, 2017, 10:59:02 PM11/28/17
to syn...@googlegroups.com
Do we have the area taped off with a bright tape color?

Aakin Patel

Nov 28, 2017, 11:27:05 PM11/28/17
to syn...@googlegroups.com
Also, the shop is not a storage shed. Please clear it before storing stuff like that.

- Aakin

--
@synshop
https://synshop.org

Aakin Patel

Nov 28, 2017, 11:30:19 PM11/28/17
to syn...@googlegroups.com
Not yet, but we'll tape it off. That's a good idea.

- Aakin