Science is Everywhere Day Thanks!

Brian Dirk

May 3, 2016, 11:11:49 AM5/3/16
to syn...@googlegroups.com
Guys! I'm super appreciative of how the community came together to help make this a bad-ass event.

The Numbers I last heard about as I left Sunday were:
  - 188 total people through the door for tours
  -  We are reasonably confident that every single one of them had a waiver signed
  -   9 total volunteers from the Shop on the Day-of
  -   3 Confirmed new Members signed up as a result of !

This is beyond awesome!

By comparison, on our first year doing this event, we had a sum total of 5 SYN Shop Members Volunteer to help out and we had no idea how many people came through the door, we didn't have liability waivers handled at all, We also frankly did not have as many cool things to show the public, and no confirmed signups.

This year is distinctly different: Thank you for all the help and support. Thank you everyone who passed along the info, cleaned up the shop, volunteered their time, energy and input into making this event happen as smoothly and as well as it did. This is a perfect example of the community The Shop was created to promote.

Thanks again!

Krux

May 3, 2016, 11:38:46 AM5/3/16
to syn...@googlegroups.com, Brian Dirk
The figure was over 190 last I heard.

And yes a great amount of thanks go out to everyone who helped make the event go so well.
perl -e 's==UBER?=+y[:-o]}(;->\n{q-yp-y+k}?print:??;-p#)'