Camera extension pole rig for filming soccer games

Cristian Soler

Oct 4, 2016, 1:45:48 PM10/4/16
to SYN Shop
Hey Syn Shop!

I film soccer games and put them up online for coaches and players to help player and coach development.  I do it because I love making videos and playing/watching and narrating about the game.

I would love to be able to have some rig of sort about 20-30 ft high where I am able to move the camera from ground level.  I'm not a rich person by any means or i would buy a 3k rig already.  Even then....the rigs just look flimsy, especially here in Vegas when we can have gusts of 40mph winds.

I would love to build something! I"m not sure if anyone can help or has some ideas...

Here is a link to what is out there

http://hipod.com/hi-pod-products/hi-pod-x-line/

Thanks a ton!
Cristian Soler
562.858.2922

oh...and if you want to see what i do on YouTube, just search "Las Vegas Soccer Prep"