June rate increase

Jeff Rosowski

May 12, 2016, 1:26:21 AM5/12/16
to syn...@googlegroups.com
As discussed at the last board meeting, come June 1st, we are increasing the rate for SYN Shop memberships.  What does that mean for you?

If you are a SYN Shop member currently, you are grandfathered in at the $40 a month membership.  Just keep doing what you're doing, and you'll pay what you always have. Thank you for being there to support the shop.

If you are not a member yet, if you sign up for a membership after June 1st, then you will be at the new membership rate.  New memberships are increasing by $10, for a total of $50 a month.

Of course if you are currently a member, and wish to help support the shop more, you can adjust your membership to the higher rate.  Your membership helps go toward our new larger greater space, all of the electrical build out, and adding additional tools and capabilities to the shop.

- Krux

mr jones

May 13, 2016, 1:03:53 AM5/13/16
to syn...@googlegroups.com
I'd love to give more per month!  How exactly do I upgrade from $40 to $50 a month?

thanks!

-adj

--
@synshop
https://synshop.org

Krux

May 13, 2016, 10:47:36 AM5/13/16
to syn...@googlegroups.com, mr jones
Wait for James to update the site, then update your plan on synshop.org
perl -e 's==UBER?=+y[:-o]}(;->\n{q-yp-y+k}?print:??;-p#)'

Dennis S

May 13, 2016, 11:34:35 AM5/13/16
to syn...@googlegroups.com
I hate to be a Cheap Charlie but I live in Centennial and don't envision myself using the shop all that often but would still like to join & support it. When is the last opportunity to be grandfathered for $40?

--
Thanks,

Dennis

Brian Dirk

May 13, 2016, 11:53:48 AM5/13/16
to syn...@googlegroups.com

Be signed up as a member prior to June 1st.

kr...@thcnet.net

May 13, 2016, 11:56:30 AM5/13/16
to syn...@googlegroups.com
> I hate to be a Cheap Charlie but I live in Centennial and don't envision
> myself using the shop all that often but would still like to join & support
> it. When is the last opportunity to be grandfathered for $40?

May 31st.