Need Soldering Assistants for Meetup this Saturday, 1pm - 3pm.

Brian Dirk

May 26, 2016, 12:49:44 PM5/26/16
to syn...@googlegroups.com
Hey All,
we have filled up to capacity the  slots in our Soldering workshop this Saturday. (YAY!)  I'm hoping to get 1 or two people who are willing and able to help the class out by mentoring the students  who need assistance.  Its mostly just answering questions of basic soldering techniques, and maybe a quick demonstration.

You don't need to be an expert, you just need to know more than the noobs

Please let me know if you are willing. We would just need you from 1pm - 3pm. (or earlier if the students get done earlier.)

Thanks!