3d scanner

Josh Paxton

Aug 18, 2017, 5:09:36 AM8/18/17
to SYN Shop
Anyone know a place in town that does 3d scanning?  I need something that is 5 x 5 x 11 in scanned, and Autodesk's photo recap isn't working for me.

David Grayson

Aug 18, 2017, 12:35:01 PM8/18/17
to syn...@googlegroups.com
Based on their Pricing page, it looks like Moment3D offers 3D
scanning. They are pretty close to SYN Shop.

http://moment3d.space/

--David Grayson

On Fri, Aug 18, 2017 at 2:09 AM, Josh Paxton <Jo...@paxdesigns.net> wrote:
> Anyone know a place in town that does 3d scanning? I need something that is
> 5 x 5 x 11 in scanned, and Autodesk's photo recap isn't working for me.
>
> --
> @synshop
> https://synshop.org
> ---

Frank Salerno

Oct 28, 2017, 8:03:37 PM10/28/17
to SYN Shop
I have a Structure Sensor you can borrow, if you want to try your hand at it yourself. Txt or call (nine two nine) 244-zero 402.

Frank