Missing: Blue steel hydroflask water bottle

Alicia

Jun 25, 2016, 8:17:54 PM6/25/16
to SYN Shop
Has anyone seen a hydroflask water bottle? Caitlin thinks she left it there last weekend at the leather working class.

Aakin Patel

Jun 27, 2016, 4:11:19 PM6/27/16
to syn...@googlegroups.com
I haven't seen it, but a lot of stuff got rearranged/pushed to the side in the effort to take down the wall; if anyone finds it, we can leave it in the kitchen area.

- Aakin

--
@synshop
https://synshop.org