Sparkfun Survey

Andrew Morrow

Aug 3, 2016, 11:35:08 AM8/3/16
to syn...@googlegroups.com
I don't know how many of you received the Sparkfun Survey request today, but I wanted to note that even though it's not referenced in the email, at the end (it took me about 3 minutes to do very comprehensively) you will get a 10% off coupon code.  The link for the survey is user specific, and the 10% discount code APPEARS to be generated per-user.

Anyone who might have been on the fence about completing it for a very unlikely shot at winning a 3D printer might at least find that 10% off code useful!

Andrew