Sable Systems is looking for a good electronics assembly tech (maybe two) - can you help?

John Lighton

Aug 3, 2016, 3:07:32 PM8/3/16
to syn...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

We're doing our bit at Sable Systems to make the Silicon Desert bloom. Sales of our large, complex scientific research systems are growing exponentially and we need to expand our production staff to keep up. Minimal skills would include basic electronic and mechanical construction ability; if you have more m4d sk1llz we can certainly use them. Initially, send me (lighton at sablesys dot com) a quick summary of why you'd be a fantastic addition to our team. Of course, we offer great benefits and a stimulating work environment.

John