Shop Help

Richard Furniss

Sep 5, 2016, 8:08:31 PM9/5/16
to SYN Shop
Anybody got some time to me install some ducting for the dust collector. My calendar is open so I can meet you anytime.

Aakin Patel

Sep 6, 2016, 1:57:52 PM9/6/16
to syn...@googlegroups.com
Hi, I can probably come down tomorrow afternoon, if that works for you.

- Aakin

--
@synshop
https://synshop.org

Richard Furniss

Sep 6, 2016, 4:55:32 PM9/6/16
to syn...@googlegroups.com

Great, Wednesday afternoon, what time would you like?? We are looking at 2 to 3 hours of work.

Aakin Patel

Sep 6, 2016, 7:30:55 PM9/6/16
to syn...@googlegroups.com

I should be able to be there by 3.

On Sep 6, 2016 1:55 PM, "Richard Furniss" <rfur...@cox.net> wrote:

Great, Wednesday afternoon, what time would you like?? We are looking at 2 to 3 hours of work.

Richard Furniss

Sep 6, 2016, 7:42:18 PM9/6/16
to syn...@googlegroups.com

Good, I will be there at 3pm