Dell Monitors for Barter

Dennis S

Aug 7, 2016, 3:06:29 PM8/7/16
to syn...@googlegroups.com
I have some Dell 1908 FPT monitors available, 10 of them. The last time I checked them they were all working and I have the cables for them. I really just need them gone more than anything else and am willing to barter for them. Send me any interesting trades in the realm of Raspberry Pis, R & python programming, machine learning, CCW, travel, desert hiking & camping, etc.

If someone knows of a legitimate, worthy cause that I could donate them to, that would be interesting also.
--
Thanks,

Dennis

Mark J Koch

Aug 7, 2016, 5:29:19 PM8/7/16
to syn...@googlegroups.com

Syn Shop will gladly take them as donations. We are a 501c3 charitable organization and can provide a receipt of your donation.

Mark