Thumb drive in Laser Cutter

Jason Stewart

Sep 14, 2017, 11:50:21 PM9/14/17
to SYN Shop
Hello! I was wondering if there was a lost and found for thumb drives at the shop? I seem to have forgotten mine in the laser cutter computer yesterday, it's one of the tiny sandisk ones.
Thanks!

Jed Daniels

Sep 14, 2017, 11:55:29 PM9/14/17
to syn...@googlegroups.com, ja...@jasonstewart.me
I just checked, it was still there. I can leave it somewhere safe for you if you'd like.

--jed

--
@synshop
https://synshop.org

Jason Stewart

Sep 14, 2017, 11:57:35 PM9/14/17
to SYN Shop
Awesome, thanks! There is a gray locker to the left of the welding area entrance on the bottom row labeled "Rammer Jammer", could you poke it through the door for me?
Much appreciated
Jason

On Thursday, September 14, 2017 at 8:55:29 PM UTC-7, Jed Daniels wrote:
I just checked, it was still there. I can leave it somewhere safe for you if you'd like.

--jed
On Thu, Sep 14, 2017 at 8:50 PM, Jason Stewart <ja...@jasonstewart.me> wrote:
Hello! I was wondering if there was a lost and found for thumb drives at the shop? I seem to have forgotten mine in the laser cutter computer yesterday, it's one of the tiny sandisk ones.
Thanks!

--
@synshop
https://synshop.org