Visit today?

Jamie Leben

Mar 16, 2017, 3:34:45 PM3/16/17
to SYN Shop
Hiya, I'm a Colorado makerspace founder in town until early evening with some free time. I chatted with Vanessa, and was hoping to stop by for a quick visit. Might anyone be there and willing to let me in? I have stickers from our space to share :)

postmowoods

Mar 16, 2017, 3:55:20 PM3/16/17
to syn...@googlegroups.com
What time?

Sent on a Sprint Samsung Galaxy Note® 3
--
@synshop
https://synshop.org

Krux

Mar 16, 2017, 4:30:37 PM3/16/17
to syn...@googlegroups.com, postmowoods
Hopefully Kelly can take care of getting you a quick tour, since we normally don't open till 6pm. Be sure and grab some syn shop stickers while you are here. We also sell t-shirts for $20.

Jamie Leben

May 30, 2017, 3:16:50 PM5/30/17
to SYN Shop, postm...@gmail.com

On Thursday, March 16, 2017 at 2:30:37 PM UTC-6, krux wrote:
Hopefully Kelly can take care of getting you a quick tour, since we normally don't open till 6pm.
Hi Krux, JenJen was fabulous! Thank you for ACKing my SYN!
Look for a friend to contact you all about a visit soon.
I'd love to show any SYN visitors to CO around too.
Be sure and grab some syn shop stickers while you are here.
Done, left a few Loveland CreatorSpace stickers in return
We also sell t-shirts for $20.
Cash leapt from my wallet into the donation box :)