SLA Printer vat re-coating instructions.

Vanessa Wilbur

Dec 6, 2017, 6:48:24 PM12/6/17
to syn...@googlegroups.com
Reached out directly to FSL.  The guys over there gave me all the info we need.
--mix QSIL A + QSIL B in a 10:1 ratio by mass
--make sure they mix them extremely well, upwards of 10 min if necessary
--make sure the vat that is being recoated is clean, dry, and is sitting on a level surface
--pour in 90 grams of mixed QSIL from above into the clean dry vat
--cover with plastic wrap making sure that none of the wrap touches the PDMS during its cure
--poke small holes along the edges to allow for airflow

After giving me those notes, they found a wiki that they made about the process.

http://wiki.fsl3d.com/PDMS_Replacement_Guide

I'll look into buying the materials. If anyone would like to attempt it, let me know and I can work with you to get the project coordinated.

--

This post only uses 100% recycled electrons.

Vanessa Wilbur
SYN Shop
1075 American Pacific Dr Ste C
Henderson, NV  89074