1/4" ABS plastic sheet 4' by 8' for sale

Ethan Jacobs

Nov 19, 2016, 7:38:50 PM11/19/16
to SYN Shop
Hey all,

I was going to make custom motorcycle panels out of this piece, but now its just taking up room. I bought it new for $110 at the polymer store.

4' by 8' - 1/4" thick, a small 1'' by 5'' piece is cut out of it, it has some spray paint on edge and some gobs of gorilla glue here and there. you can cut it with a band saw, and bend it with a heat gun. Awesome for making custom armor and other cosplay things. I'd be happy if it went to a Maker either way. reasonable offers accepted.

-Ethan
abs-sheet (1).jpg
abs-sheet.jpg