blog post on SYN Shop laser cutter

mr jones

Aug 19, 2016, 10:48:32 PM8/19/16
to syn...@googlegroups.com
hey all,

i did a little post about the cube/dice I made for the Science and Technology Festival back in May. I figured y'all would get a kick out of it!

cheers,
-adj

Bill Tomiyasu

Aug 20, 2016, 12:01:42 AM8/20/16
to syn...@googlegroups.com
Nice write up, Ash! Reminds me that I have a project or two that need to be blogged...

--
@synshop
https://synshop.org

mr jones

Aug 20, 2016, 10:57:59 AM8/20/16
to syn...@googlegroups.com

Bill,

Thanks! With so few readers of my blog I've been trying to do a little personal PR ;)

What's the URL for your blog? If live to follow along!

Cheers,
-adj

On Aug 19, 2016, at 7:48 PM, mr jones wrote:

hey all,

i did a little post about the cube/dice I made for the Science and Technology Festival back in May. I figured y'all would get a kick out of it!

cheers,
-adj

--
@synshop
https://synshop.org
---

@synshop
https://synshop.org
---

Bill Tomiyasu

Aug 20, 2016, 11:06:48 AM8/20/16
to syn...@googlegroups.com
I just post to the SYN Shop website blog. Everyone gets one when you become a member, but almost no one uses it. It would be great to see a few more people start sharing their projects to the website.

mr jones

Aug 24, 2016, 7:20:55 PM8/24/16
to syn...@googlegroups.com
bill,

ah, gotcha.  yeah, i think this falls in the "vetted members should show others how it's done" kinda thing!

cheers,
-adj