No License Number

Wei-Yen Tan

Feb 17, 2011, 1:55:09 PM2/17/11
to SyncMyCal
Hi,

I am a consultant that recently put in place Syncmycal Pro on two
machines at $50.

When the registration came through it didn't come through with any
License key.
It came through with the order number but did not come through.

I have emailed them twice on both occasions looking for a response to
even give me a license key.

What can I do?

SyncMyCal Support

Feb 18, 2011, 12:42:36 AM2/18/11
to sync...@googlegroups.com
Dear Wei-Yen Tan,

I am extremely sorry for the problem you are facing with SyncMyCal and
deeply regret the inconvenience caused to you.

Please avail us the Google Order number so that we may send you the
SyncMyCal license and registration information.

You may find Google Order Number in your Google check out account using
which you purchased SyncMyCal license.

Please login to checkout.google.com . Click the link 'Purchase History' to
see all the purchases you have done. Please locate the entry for SyncMyCal.
Click the 'View Order' link. This opens order details for SyncMyCal license
purchase.

Please send us the Google Order number displayed on this page. We would send
you the license key and registration details so that you may register
SyncMyCal to Pro version.

Please let me know if I can be of any assistance to you.

Warm Regards
Harsh
SyncMyCal Support Team

Hi,