How can I convert a Boolean expression such as A'B'C+B ...

Bill Bell

Jul 25, 2016, 2:14:27 PM7/25/16
to sympy

... to one that SymPy can process conveniently, please?

Shekhar Prasad Rajak

Jul 30, 2016, 1:19:49 PM7/30/16
to sympy
Hello,

Can you give an example about what you want to do ?

--
Shekhar

Bill Bell

Jul 30, 2016, 6:41:10 PM7/30/16
to sympy
Thanks for responding.

Someone on quora.com asked how to simplify the expression that I gave in the title of my posting. I was hoping to be able to offer a solution using sympy, as I often do, but I haven't found a way of converting the given expression into something that sympy can simplify directly.

I could write some Python code to do it; however, I was hoping that there might be something already written that would save me the trouble.

Do you know of something?

Thanks again.

Bill

Bill Bell

Jul 31, 2016, 10:19:49 AM7/31/16
to sympy
I should have said that the expression in the quora question was in a notation like the one in the title. I'm seeking a way of changing between notations.