Convert Maple file to pdf

Alan Bromborsky

Mar 15, 2012, 7:41:50 AM3/15/12
to David F. Choy, sympy, Andrew Seacord, Harold Williams, Jack Gaffey, John Pohlhaus, Mike Brabanski, Walter Faust, Wayne H. Warren Jr., T.J. O'Malley, Paul Barret
I have two maple .mw files that I need converted to .pdf files so I can
read them. Do any of you have access to Maple and could do that for me.
Any help would be greatly appreciated. The files perform trigonometric
simplification.
RUT GON LUONG GIAC.mw
TEST - RUT GON LUONG GIAC.mw

Alan Bromborsky

Mar 15, 2012, 8:27:27 AM3/15/12
to sy...@googlegroups.com
I forgot to say that the reason for this is to see if I convert the
maple code to sympy!

Chris Smith

Mar 15, 2012, 10:34:49 AM3/15/12
to sy...@googlegroups.com
On Thu, Mar 15, 2012 at 5:26 PM, Alan Bromborsky <abr...@verizon.net> wrote:
I have two maple .mw files that I need converted to .pdf files so I can read them.  Do any of you have access to Maple and could do that for me. Any help would be greatly appreciated.  The files perform trigonometric simplification.

Alan Bromborsky

Mar 15, 2012, 11:34:22 AM3/15/12
to sy...@googlegroups.com
Thank you, but mapleplayer will not read an mw file it requires an mwz file.

Aaron Meurer

Mar 24, 2012, 9:06:46 PM3/24/12
to sy...@googlegroups.com
Did you get this? The computers at my university have Maple, so I can
do it if you didn't get it.

Aaron Meurer

Alan Bromborsky

Mar 24, 2012, 10:15:00 PM3/24/12
to sy...@googlegroups.com
The maple player did not work on the file. If you could do the
conversion and send me the result it would be greatly appreciated.

Aaron Meurer

Mar 24, 2012, 10:46:26 PM3/24/12
to sy...@googlegroups.com
OK. My X forwarding is currently broken, so I'll have to wait until
tomorrow or Monday when I can get to a campus computer to do it
(unless someone knows how to convert Maple files to pdf using only the
command line).

Aaron Meurer

Aaron Meurer

Mar 27, 2012, 6:12:26 PM3/27/12
to sy...@googlegroups.com
OK, here you go.

Aaron Meurer

RUT GON LUONG GIAC.pdf
TEST - RUT GON LUONG GIAC.pdf

Alan Bromborsky

Mar 27, 2012, 6:48:40 PM3/27/12
to sy...@googlegroups.com
Thank you.

meriem...@gmail.com

Jul 9, 2016, 9:48:30 AM7/9/16
to sympy
Hello ;
I have file in MW extension ,Please how can  I convert it to PDF?!

SeideiChan

Jun 19, 2017, 6:45:14 AM6/19/17
to sympy
Hello,
I've just read your Maple file about trigonometric simplification.
Would you mind sending me the rule files pleased?
I want to check it's performance step by step.
Thanks :D