Mathematics Projects - Solvers

Gayan Kavirathne

Jan 17, 2018, 5:57:31 AM1/17/18
to sympy
Hi all,

I'm a Computer science Undergraduate at university of Moratuwa Sri Lanka. Was under the best 20 of all Island in mathematics  Olympiad for several times. Algebra and Differential equations are the best interested area for me in Mathematics.

This idea in the GSOC 2018 Ideas page interest me. And it seems pretty well documented than others. Yet, the problems seems to need a lot to plan and redesign. So, I would like to get to know any possible mentors, so I could get a head start before the summer starts.

Thanks a lot!

Aaron Meurer

Jan 18, 2018, 6:22:50 PM1/18/18
to sy...@googlegroups.com
The best place to start is to look for issues in the solvers on
GitHub, and see which you can start to fix (look in particular for
issues tagged "easy to fix").

Aaron Meurer
> --
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sympy/aadebc66-6451-4b1e-b8f9-e6f4b7a28925%40googlegroups.com.

Shekhar Prasad Rajak

Jan 19, 2018, 12:58:01 AM1/19/18
to sympy
Hello,

The GSoC idea for the solvers contains links of blog posts, which are well documented. Just read them thoroughly and start working on issues.

Regards,
Shekhar