Wrapping up GSoC

Aaron Meurer

Aug 8, 2016, 3:27:23 PM8/8/16
to sy...@googlegroups.com
There is one week left of GSoC. The official coding period ends on
August 15. Then students and mentors can submit their evaluations.

I recommend students spend the final week writing documentation for
your code, and finishing up any pull requests that haven't been
merged. It's important to get pull requests merged, as you typically
have less time to work once you start classes again. Many past GSoC
projects have been trapped in pull requests after the summer was over
(including my own), and it can take a long time to get them merged if
that happens. So let's try to merge in as much as we can this year.

Aaron Meurer