Joining the organisation

pratyush singh

Sep 24, 2016, 11:59:04 AM9/24/16
to sympy
I have being making my projects on github and have a idea of working on open source project but i dont know how to contribute to others project .I would like to contribute please help me to start and get good at it.

Jason Moore

Sep 25, 2016, 11:04:26 PM9/25/16
to sy...@googlegroups.com
Start by reading this and following the instructions: https://github.com/sympy/sympy/wiki/introduction-to-contributing

Ask here on the mailing list if you don't understand anything.