My Introduction

Vina Fadriani Effendi

Mar 26, 2018, 9:32:39 PM3/26/18
to sympy
Good Morning,

My name is Vina Fadriani Effendi from Telkom University, Indonesia. I'm a Junior student in my university and I'm from Informatics Engineering department. I have code with python since I was in 2nd semester, so my familiarity with python is in intermediate level. My previous project with python is a Machine Learning project about Probabilistic Neural Networks. I have mathematical education since I was in elementary school until now because I am in a department that always use Math in every subject. It makes my familiarity about math is in Advance level.

I have interested in machine learning. I actually have never used SymPy as my library project. I often use Numpy, Scikit-Learn, and Plotly as library for my machine learning project. But a few weeks ago, when I am looking for GSoC Organization, I found an interested Ideas in SymPy. The idea is Classical Mechanics: Efficient Equation of Motion Generation with Python. It's about optimization motion generation with Kane's and Lagrange's methos. I hope i can help this idea. And this is my contribution to an open source.

My Regards,

Vina Fadriani Effendi