Contributing To Sympy

SAMPAD SAHA

Nov 15, 2015, 10:02:41 AM11/15/15
to sympy
Hello Developers,

    I am a second year sudent from Indian Institute of Technology,Kharagpur,India. I am pursuing Integrated MSc in Mathematics and Computing. I've been coding in Python and C for over an year and I'm learning Graphs Algorithms, Differential Equations and many other relevent courses in Mathematics. I will be applying for Gsoc 2016. I want to contribute to Sympy as it fits right in my interest.

I went through Idea Page as well as Introduction to Contributing

I've not decided upon the project yet but I wanted to get a significant amount of work done before I write and discuss a proposal , since we have a lot of time before the deadlines.

Now Should I try to fix the easy bugs or anything else ???

Help me to proceed further..

Thank You

Jason Moore

Nov 15, 2015, 2:13:01 PM11/15/15
to sy...@googlegroups.com
Sampad,

Yes, fixing bugs is a great way to start.

Jason