guidance for contributing in sympy

mannsh...@gmail.com

Dec 30, 2017, 1:44:29 PM12/30/17
to sympy
Hello,
My name is Mann Shah and I am a first year undergrad student at DAIICT,Gandhinagar,India.

I have quite lately been interested in contributing towards the open source organisation and I find your organization the most appropriate one.I am familiar with c, java, python and Django. I have done some basic web development using html and css along with python as back-end.

I request you to please guide me through which projects I can contribute, how to install your codebase and how to get started to your organisation. I will also be looking forward to participating in GSoC'18.

Thanking You,
Mann Shah.

Jason Moore

Dec 31, 2017, 12:55:58 PM12/31/17