24 hours left for GSoC proposals

Aaron Meurer

Mar 26, 2015, 4:49:20 PM3/26/15
to sy...@googlegroups.com
There are less than 24 hours left to submit your GSoC proposal. Please
don't wait until the last minute. There is nothing we can do if you
miss the deadline, and Google doesn't accept late proposals for any
reason (including technical issues on their side).

Also please make sure you have submitted the pull request for your
patch requirement by that time (it does not necessarily need to be
merged by then).

Aaron Meurer

Luv Agarwal

Mar 26, 2015, 6:51:58 PM3/26/15
to sy...@googlegroups.com
Hi Aaron,

I have submitted my proposal with title "SymPy: Implement Cylindrical Algebraic Decomposition" on google melange under PSF, NumFOCUS, Sage. Please confirm if it is visible to you.

Thanks

Sumith 1896

Mar 26, 2015, 6:59:26 PM3/26/15
to sy...@googlegroups.com
Hello,
  Even I would like a confirmation. I have submitted under the title "SymPy : Implementing polynomial module in CSymPy".
Cheers
Sumith

Jason Moore

Mar 26, 2015, 7:02:04 PM3/26/15
to sy...@googlegroups.com
Luv, I see your applications in the PSF and NumFOCUS. We do not have access to SAGE (at least I don't) so you'll have to ask SAGE.

Jason Moore

Mar 26, 2015, 7:02:39 PM3/26/15
to sy...@googlegroups.com
Sumith,

I see yours under PSF and NumFOCUS.

Sumith 1896

Mar 27, 2015, 3:35:08 AM3/27/15
to sy...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for the confirmation Jason
Cheers
Sumith

Luv Agarwal

Mar 27, 2015, 8:45:07 AM3/27/15
to sy...@googlegroups.com
Hi Jason, thanks for the confirmation

Regards
Luv Agarwal

Sartaj Singh

Mar 27, 2015, 11:28:25 AM3/27/15
to sy...@googlegroups.com
I have submitted my proposal to PSF and NumFocus under the title "Sympy - Improving the series package and limits".

Sartaj Singh