GSoC Report submission

Gaurav Dhingra

Aug 19, 2016, 3:09:59 AM8/19/16
to sy...@googlegroups.com

Hi fellow GSoC students,

Hope everyone is doing fine. Aaron mentioned about submitting a report, so I thought to share his comment with everyone. His comment:

> once the work is finished, you should write up a report on the wiki, like the other ones that are there
> you can also cross post it as a blog post

If Aaron has something more to add to this, that had be good. Perhaps this is the link to last year GSoC Report of students.

Thanks
Gaurav Dhingra (@gxyd)

Aaron Meurer

Aug 19, 2016, 12:02:39 PM8/19/16
to sy...@googlegroups.com
Yes, please submit a report to
https://github.com/sympy/sympy/wiki/GSoC-2016-Report. You can take a
look reports from previous years to get an idea of what to write. It
should be a description of what you did over the summer, and what
future work remains to be done.

Aaron Meurer
> --
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sympy/e076b128-5c73-b9fd-c2b3-1138815ad16d%40gmail.com.

Srajan Garg

Aug 19, 2016, 12:18:00 PM8/19/16
to sy...@googlegroups.com

Hey,

Unfortunately, I already submitted my evaluation before I read this. I sent the link to the my PRs  and my blog posts.

I will however make the page as requested, though it can't be submitted to Google now.

Aaron Meurer

Aug 19, 2016, 12:19:01 PM8/19/16
to sy...@googlegroups.com
This is unrelated to the evaluation that you submit to Google. The
final report on the SymPy wiki is just a SymPy requirement (not a
Google requirement).

Aaron Meurer