Contributing to sympy , preparing for gsoc 2016

shivam Agarwal

Nov 15, 2015, 10:02:33 AM11/15/15
to sympy
Hey everyone,

             i want to contribute to sympy module ,as i am aiming for gsoc 2016, can anyone please guide me on how to get started with sympy, from where can i study the codebase , how to find bugs , and how to write patches for them , please guys help me

Jason Moore

Nov 15, 2015, 2:12:13 PM11/15/15
to sy...@googlegroups.com
Jason