docs.sympy.org not updating?

James Milam

Aug 4, 2016, 10:30:48 AM8/4/16
to sympy
Hi all,

I am not seeing an up to date version of the docs when I visit docs.sympy.org. I have tried the /latest and /dev versions an neither seems to work. The docs appear to not have been updated in awhile either as the change I'm looking at was merged on April 2nd in PR #10878 where the argument order for kane.kanes_equations was flipped. Are the docs not being updated or is there something that I am doing incorrectly?

Brandon

Aaron Meurer

Aug 4, 2016, 12:03:23 PM8/4/16
to sy...@googlegroups.com
The docs deploy script hasn't worked in some time
(https://github.com/sympy/sympy/issues/8387). The docs you see there
were uploaded manually.

I am currently working on a tool that will make deploying dev docs
much easier (https://github.com/gforsyth/doctr). It is almost ready to
be used.

In the meantime, if you need to manually update the dev docs that is
fine (just push or send a PR to the sympy_doc repo).

Aaron Meurer