Introduction to Sympy Community for GSoC 2018

Sharan Yalburgi

Jan 14, 2018, 7:00:32 PM1/14/18
to sympy
Hey,

I am Sharan, a sophomore majoring in mathematics and computer science from BITS Pilani, India. I am a deep learning enthusiast and I have had a bit of experience with back-end web development with django as well. I have been hearing about sympy for quite a while now and so I took it upon myself to look into it. I have read the contribution guide lines and even my made my first attempt by making a PR (fingers crossed). I will be extremely grateful for any guidance I can get! :)

Thanks in advance

Regards,
Sharan